Hey I am looking for this lead

Ania

hey!
I am looking for lead who sounds like here

can u help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a filtered Square (cutoff about 9 o clock)with some vibrato in it and pushed back with reverb and/or volume. I hope you are talking about the synth which goes from the start..If so, pls try doing this, if you havnt figured it already. Cheers and lemme know, maybe we could both get more PMW.....Interestingly, try the massive pwm wavetable with the same settins (ie some vibrato and some reverb)..Keep in mind, to turn the wavetable to pulse and play with the width..Pretty much the same thing....Both these are layered with a pad, of presumably sine variants...Try it out

Hear it at my signature...the track number 2. Cant post link because am new(soundcloud . com / search_everything/pmwdesign)
The first one uses 2 operator, one for the square and the other for the paddy sine, which too is filtered....
The second one uses massive pwm waveform and operator with the similar pad like sound layeed with it.

you can do a similar thing with pretty much any subtractive synth i guess...
PS: Let me know if u find a btter way, as obviously, this sound might not be what you are looking for.

I'm pretty sure he used a preset from the plugin Poizone in the synth section, and then ran it through Native Instrument's Guitar Rig plugin. He used PoiZone in Rich As F*ck and in several other of his productions and he also said in an interview that on the beat for She Will he ran a violin through guitar rig for the high pitched synth which is similar to this. Also, LOTS OF REVERB.

Oh shit, ya dude, it sounds like the second preset (Bender ) in PoiZone/ SYN section. Thanks for leading me into it. I was trying to use my deduction, but my tin hat fails me on many days...I need to look and play with presets more, i guess. Thanks again dude, i am sure, u r right (righter than i for sure):topicclosed::angel:

Last edited:
Back