Help with the synth

tkjn

I have been trying to create a synth like in the intro to Krewella - One Minute in Reason 4. I have tried using Thor with an RPG-8 but am really struggling to get anything particularly close. If anyone could give me any tips on how to achieve this I would really appreciate it

Last edited:
You have to automate the filter cutoff frequency of the the thor synth. Start with a low value and gradually make the value higher, which will open the filter more and more. You could even apply an external filter to the thor and just automate that if you wanted to....

I can't do a demo right now as I don't have R4 on my machine (I'm using 6.5), but the principles are the same

You have to automate the filter cutoff frequency of the the thor synth. Start with a low value and gradually make the value higher, which will open the filter more and more. You could even apply an external filter to the thor and just automate that if you wanted to....

I can't do a demo right now as I don't have R4 on my machine (I'm using 6.5), but the principles are the same

That's useful, thank you!

I'm also trying to replicate the soft base sound of the synth which im really struggling with, if anyone could help with that. Everything I do seems quite plucked.

Back