Help me recreate this synth?

taragana

It's probably very simple, but how do I re-create this synth? Any presets that is close? First four bars
(Can't post links just yet, so have to just give you the title): Hkeem/Temur - Fy Faen

I'm not very good at working from scratch, so if someone got a preset for me or detailed way to do it, it would be amazing. I got Arturia plugins, Massive, Sylenth1, but can purchase whatever you use, if you got a preset.

Hope you can help.
:hmmm:

Coursera

KonKossKang is right. You should read articles and experiment with sounds in order to learn how to synthesize. This will help you so much more than someone giving you a step-by-step guide on how to create a certain sound. If you work to achieve the sound on your own you will be left with more knowledge that will serve you in the long run.

Here's a link for an online course that covers much of the concepts of synthesis with a project-based mode of learning to get you involved in making sounds and experimentation.

https://www.coursera.org/learn/music-synthesizer

Last edited:
Use square wave, turn up attack just a little bit on ADSR envelope, turn up decay and lower the sustain, also turn up release (not too much). Use cutoff filter to remove high frequencies. Add some distortion (not too much). Add chorus effect (try different presets if you aren't familiar with it) but keep it on low volume level so it doesn't attracts attention. Add some reverb and just a little bit of delay. You can also connect cutoff button to be controlled by ADSR envelope.
Play chords so you have one bass and two trebble notes.

This is just a rough explanation so you can the idea how to get something similar to that sound.
No one could ever tell you the exact settings of that synth.

Last edited:
Back