Help me challenge myself....

C

Crispy Disco

I've done this before. I had a friend pick a song. Any song. Then I would do a remix that included somthing from that song. he picked James Brown's Sex Machine, and within 8 hours I had a pretty killer progressive house song. So, I want someone to pick a song for me, and I'll do my best to make it rock "Crispy Style".;) Pick just about anything. (nothing too weird like country and western tho. ;))

Never heard of the song or the band.......perfect!;). I'll d/l it and see what I can do. :D

hmmmmmmm, seems interesting! is that "stop" at the start part of the song?

i have the feeling you guys will L-O-V-E the montly competition when it will be on the site!

ManoOne said:
i have the feeling you guys will L-O-V-E the montly competition when it will be on the site!
Of course! (who was the handsome superstar was with the contest suggestion, anyways ?;)) I can't wait!

[Edited by Crispy Disco on 02-10-2001 at 06:44 PM]

Hmmm, Vtech: I picked apart that song, and couldn't really find anything I dug to use in a remix...any other suggestions?:D

This has been done to death, but I challenge you to come up with a truly original remix of James Brown's Funky Drummer. Good luck!

oh I hope you won't transform the stylish breakbeat inferno of a james brown into a boring 4 to the floor beat :)

Try mixin some classical stuff, it sounds kinda funny. I used "bethoven's 5th symphany", man it was sooooooo funny. If you just mix it with some syle rhythms then the results are surprising, but don't try it with another melody or it'll sound worse than it did in the first place (if atall possible).

Back