help me...

L

lizzy9

I make home movies, but I don’t know how to find (or create) the perfect sound to capture a mood. Need sound advice!

I heard this guy who was heavily involved in sound direction and editing for LOTR(Lord of The Rings). His name is Malcom Cromie of the International Academy of Film and Television.

Hope it helps....

Could you ask a bit less vague question? It's pretty hopeless to answer anything with this little information on what you're trying to do.

various chords, chord progressions have certain feelings/moods..
yet there are tons of ways to create certain moods feelings using sound and music..experiment with chords/sounds and see how it makes you feel..
even just a drone(one note) on a synth can create a mood..sound effects also can do this..
if you want to create your own music..it could take a while and lots of practice but if you are just choosing music by other artists then my advise would be..listen to lots of examples and focus on the feeling they give you.and then find something appropriate..

buy kinetic and there are hundreds of preset patterns, loops and songs that are copyright free. 80 bucks goes a long way with them plus tons of samples, effects and instruments

Back