HELP!? Bass Slide

YoungJsweet

Hello future producers, can someone help me and tell how to get this type of bass slide.

The effect I'm looking for is around the 1:05 mark. I just really like this type of bass slide and can't seem to figure out how to accomplish it.

I'm not sure, but to me it sounds like realy fast flipping form one note to the same one in different key and back down. I get a similar sound when i accidently drag a note through the keyboard. That's probably not it but it' wouldnt hurt to try it out ;) .

I think there's a slight portamento in the bassline all the way, but it isn't as audible as that part - which frankly sounds just like quickly pushing up the pitch wheel more than anything else. Maybe it's just notes in a piano roll, but the pitch wheel would certainly be the most natural way to pull this kind of thing off...

I think there's a slight portamento in the bassline all the way, but it isn't as audible as that part - which frankly sounds just like quickly pushing up the pitch wheel more than anything else. Maybe it's just notes in a piano roll, but the pitch wheel would certainly be the most natural way to pull this kind of thing off...

Yea agreed.

Back