Help With Bass Please!!!

juney

Wsup yall im new to the board learning alot o stuff. Question i dunno what you call it but its that deep bass in the the background that keeps playin on an on at times. If you wanna hear what im talkin bout i just went throught my files and found the group of southern rap D.S.G.B and the songs called D.S.G.B and the bass starts on the 13th sec into the song. IF its called a bassline how can i create it and get it into my beats using FL5 or more bass period?

thxz

Last edited:
uuuummmmmmmmm

well if you wanna put bass into your songs first your gonna wanna get some bass,try soudfonts(pretty easy to find on line just search soundfonts)

then lay the bass into your song as you would any other instrument,

quite simple actually

i dont know if i I answered your Q correctly but I hope I helped

well wut u told me i all ready know. but i dont know what that bass is that plays on in the background its the ongoing bass. itll play and even. i figured its called the bassline but if not then im not talkin bout the bass line. what ever it is i need to know how to get it. also the type of bass th plays on young jezzy and such.

thxz

in order for you to get it you most likely have to replay, if your good enough you can figure it out by ear, just kepp hittin a note till u think it sounds good , if you cant play by ear start training it cause that will help you so much in your path down the road..

Whaaat, you're being vague as hell lol. I think you're talking about an 808 bass stab. Find a TR808 kit online and check out the "808 Kick Long". That might be what you're lookin for.

yeah...he means the 808 i'm sure...it's what is known as 'sub' bass and people use it in sync with the kick drum....you can do it with any low frequency sound it's usually around 50hz...just don't mix it to loud :)

Back