Have you tried this? Try it out :)

T

Trainwreck

Hi folks,

I'm new to this stuff to so it's good to see all the great input from all the veterans out there. I've been having a blast just seeing what kind of things I can do with Reason(I'm still waiting for the Reason tutorial, Mano :D).

One program which I haven't seen a lot of publicity on is Orion (www.sonic-syndicate.com). It's a suite just like Reason AND it supports VST Plugins (woot!). Download the demo and give it a shot, the only thing you can't do is save your work or export to wav.

This stuff is too much fun ;).

Trainwreck

Trainwreck said:
...I'm still waiting for the Reason tutorial, Mano :D...

aaaa!! i've been working since 6am to fix the new server so don't push me :D ahahah joking

yeah I will come up with several tutorials for reason actually, to cover each device and what they can do, step by step... yes it takes time :) but with the new server done and the pulsar II review published, things should come one by one soon ;)

take care man

Orion is good by the way. didnt try it but a friend of mine (who programmed Traktor!!) told me he liked orion a lot. good sign ;)

:)

Very cool, Thanks Mano.

It seems I missed the Trancegate discussion which Nytestrike brought up. He goes into detail about Orion. Good stuff.

Back