Guitar in nicki minaj starships

Brownz

Sup guys I'm just wondering is there anyway to get the guitar sound from nicki minaj starships? Is there like a kontakt libarie for that guitar? Its hard to play the guitar with a midi keyboard aswell

For the times when I do not have a good guitarist at hand I am using indiginus kontakt libraries.
They have a brilliant Acoustic Guitar Collection by Indiginus
and Torch Electric Guitar by Indiginus. The latter you can use for Starship-ish guitars.

I made a quick remake of Starships guitar, link below.
Here it is (MP3 quick remake of Starships Guitar with Kontakt library Torch from Indiginus)

That is an approx 20 mins of programming, second time I am using the library.
FX: 2 amps EQ; and a stereo spread that I forgot to turn off.
Another 20 minutes and I should have been able to recreate the original fairly close, but this have to do for now.

Look at the extended demo on the torch el guitar page of Indiginus. It´s rather brilliant. And the price ain´t scary either. Not at all.

EDIT: Had a hard time finding out of chord
inventions. They have to be drawn onto the guitar neck and since I´m no guitarist I cab to fix it for this short demo. I´m sure it´s rather easy.

Last edited:
Damn bro thank you ill have a look at them, but i still have no idea how to make my midi piano sound like a guitar

You´re welcome.
The plug in sounds like a guitar. There are several ways to play it. The easiest mode is sequencer. You just press 1 key on your midi controller and tell the program what type of chord you want (preset is major) and it plays and strums. You can then draw in different strums if you like with the mouse. It´s really easy.
Best of luck with it and feel free to ask.

Back