Good VSTs for Bridges

S

seven1

I know that alot of producers like Rich Harrison use rhodes and bell sounds for their bridges (ie. bride of Run It - Chris Brown, Get Right - J.Lo). But for some reason I cant get the same sound with those instruments. so does anybody know any good vsts/plugins for that sound??

try purity. hypersonic 2 has some great synths u can use. dimension pro has nice acoustic instruments. I use all of these. peep some my tracks and see if u hear something u like.

The Bell type synth sound? Your not going to find that in one sound. Thats prolly a custom made patch.

purity has the bell sounds and hypersonic has them. They actually have a bells category with numerous patches that should fit what your looking.

seven1, try using a rhodes with a tremolo or leslie effect. It gives it that warble.

as for those clanky bell sounds, maybe you have something in your library called tines.

as for vsts try lounge lizard.

Happy New Years!

Like everyone said, you can' go wrong with Hypersonic 2...it has a lot of different type of e. piano/rhodes presets, plus they're pretty customizable.

Back