Good Horns for Reason 4

krazyk

Money Over All
I want some horns like the one you hear in "Dey Know" by Shawty Lo and the type of stuff Young Jeezy has in his beats. I know The Runners make some of his stuff. I dont want to copy there sounds i just want to know what refills,soundfonts,or instruments in Reason 4 can make real sounding horns?

u need motif and fantom refills and "dey know" i think was a sample and reason gots a lot of good stock horn sounds like fat brass and fat brass 2

I had a feeling dat "dey know" was sampled..but ima peep those horns and just stack them...thanks

Anything the Runners does can pretty much be emulated inside Reason. Most of those Motif sounds have Reason Factory Bank Equivalents.

And yeah, "Dey Know" was a sample from a college footbal band compilation. I got the CD, but I gotta track it down for the title. I think it was something like "College Fight Songs". It also got the sample Swizz used for that Yung Wun dude's track on it.

greetings fp, ive learned a lot from this site. i thought that the sample on dey know was from edwin starr's "war". and by the way thx deranged for that mixing template a while back.

the sample from Dey Know

was from the interlude of a Mandrill song.. also just EQ the and add effects to the FatBrass in the NNXT and u can get some decent brass.. not the best..

but remember u have to play the intruments like the actual instruments.

can't play chords.. ur gonna have to stack them at different octaves, or add te Unison effect wit slight detune

Back