Give me a synth to recreate [challenges & requests]

Olie

Never bothered with recreating other peoples stuff before but i want to really fine tune my ability and see if i can do it.

Give me a link with a time stamp to a challenging synth to remake or just a synth you need remade.

I'll post back a recreation using a reason patch and a sound file for non reason users to hear the end result.

Edit: if requested will also post a screenshot of my setup which should make copying it onto another setup possible.

Last edited:

Synth playing the chords throughout the entire track starting at 0:00

Trying my best to recreate the sound and struggling (I'm pretty sure It's a sample). Is the attachment the sound you want remade? Going to give it a proper go today and see where i end up.

Attachments

• Controlla sample.mp3
    8.6 KB · Views: 26
Trying my best to recreate the sound and struggling (I'm pretty sure It's a sample). Is the attachment the sound you want remade? Going to give it a proper go today and see where i end up.
Yeah it is, I think it's a sample too probably layered with a synth of some sort, closest I got was heavily processed and filtered steel drums but it still didn't sound quite right

Back