fruity loops tracks

• Thread starter newfutureproducer420
  • Start date
N

newfutureproducer420

Send my all your hiphop tracks entirely produced on fruity loops....

I think he means show him tracks that were made entirely in FL . . . You can check me outt, I sample but do everything in FL.

Last edited:
H&R said:
I think he means show him tracks that were made entirely in FL . . . You can check me outt, I sample but do everything in FL.

....he coulda been a LITTLE slicker about it....damn.

H+R---

youre not dj *P* Nice are you....?? i know hes from down around your way somewhere....

peace.

www.acidplanet.com/Krames

That is my stuff. I do everything in FL. ALso, check out the thing on the left hand side and go to my Remixes and COllabs page. Everything there, except 2 tracks, were made in FL. I'm slowly gettin better.

I reckon Imageline should pay some pro muscians that use the package allot (like Concord Dawn for example) to include a project file of their work as a joint FL and C-D promotion.

I agree with you on that one. FL is a non-expensive program that you can produce some crazy **** with.

hi guys..

can anybody explain how can i use the main automatation in FL.
it´s used to put effects on the playlist right??

thanks

Automation is a feature in a program that lets you control various parameters of that program. In Fruityloops's case you can for example use it to slowly sweep up a filter, pan a channel from left to right or fade up or down a volume knob on the mixer.

"Main Automation" is a feature dating back from version 2.x which is now thankfully obsolete since version 3 when pattern based automation became the prefered way of doing automation.

It's still there to provide some degree of backward compatability, but automation channels in version 5 really address the problem properly, bringing at least that side of the sequencer up to scratch with it's bigger buddies (FIIIINALY too!)...

Back