fruity loops 3

D

dj fizikz

Does anyone know why when I export .wav files from fruity loops and import them into acid 2.0 the beats are off.I save the .wav ACIDized also thinking that will help but it dosen't.I also mess with the steps in acid but that does not help either,

- i never had this problem with earlier versions of the program

Here's a suggestion

I believe the problem you are having is the tempo that is set in acid. Make sure that acid tempo is set to the tempo of your fruity waves. and also go to my thread about loss of sound quality in acid and there is a much cleared and in depth explanation of how to fix the problem. Good Luck

Vito:)

fruity poop

I think the problem is with fruity loops.because I never had problems with fruity loops 2.0.Until I got version 3.0 the problem occured.
-I will create a loop for each indavidual sound(kick drum, snare, high hat ect.)
-export each each channel as a .wav and bring them into acid so each sample has an indavidual channel
-and my dillema is that the kick drum and the snare won't be on time.
-I make sure there the same beats per minute from each program.I thought it might of had something to do with the # of beats in a beat but I put that on one.and they were better but still not on time
thanks
anthony henderson
www.euthanized.org/s3ction14

Hmm...

Hmm.. That's strange. The bass drum and the snare are not in sync. I dont know why that would be but. try this. export the wave files seperately and see if they are in sync with each other( meaning the bass drum and snare and cymbals ect.. ect..) then if when you put them acid they are still out of sync then you know the problem is with acid and not with fruity. If you find it is with fruity then check to make sure that time stretching is not checked in the check box in acid under the properties section of that sample while its in acid, As I said if you go to my thread in the Recording section under." Acid and Loss of sound Qualtiy" there is an explanation of a few common timing and sound quality problems and solutions for them. It helped me. SO maybe it can help you.

Peace:)

Vito

Back