FL studio (workflov-automation clips-recreating tracks)

gamblerrrr

Hi guys,how do you work in FL studio if you want to recreate your own tracks,or even make new mix of the track?I am really frustrated about FL studio:( I got tons of finished tracks what I would like to recreate and make them sound better..But there is like million of automation clips and other stuff so its anoing to even consider which synth and automation clip work together..:4theloveofgod:I really hate it.Even if I am full of inspiration at beggining I am getting tired and angry after few minutes because I have to solve stupid problems because such a chaotic DAW so I have no idea whats the right or the most effective workflow..

Just keep it tidy and clean: name and color your mixer tracks, use stamps to know the parts of the song. Group different tracks together by routing them to a buss mixer track.

Automations can be put right below the synths they're attached to, so you know which one they're controlling.

It isn't a problem of the DAW. It's a problem of your way of doing things inside it.

I was doing some research about DAWs and maybe switching to another DAW would be best solution?..I really like FL studio because I can make base of the track quickly ..But when track is more complex (a lot of instruments,effects,automations) then its painfull work..With more producing and experiences I really miss liniear view like in Logic pro..Today I was trying studio one 3 demo and I like it except piano roll..It took me extremly a lot of time to program simple riff and chords progression..While in FL studio it takes me few seconds..So I have no idea what to do now:( Combination of both those daws (piano roll from FL studio and lienear view of studio one) would be great..Or maybe there is some DAW for pc what feels like combination of both?

Back