fl studio staticking

C

clockwork_101

problem with fl studio when i load up to many plugins like hypersonic my fl studio start staticking could someone plz help me out!!

yea if u load up more than 4 hypersonics or vst it start staticking like you cant have alot of plugins open up

Try lowering you audio buffer til the static goes away. It'll probably result in higher latency, which could be a problem if your playin with a midi controller. But you don't many choices aside from upgradin ur soundcard or ram to deal with all the vst's your running. Or run less cpu intensive vst's. I'm sure you can glean some of those same sounds out of sytrus or wasp.
LevLove

ps. What are your computer specs and what soundcard do u have?

Last edited:
lol

I'ma take a guess and assume you mean you're getting static. Also I'm going to assume you're not getting static, you're getting clicks and pops, which I've had long ago on old computers.

If THAT is the case then you'll have to get a faster cpu and/or more memory, until then you can adjust the latency in FL. Also you can try changing the Interpolation to Linear, if it isnt already.

Yea, LMAO@ staticking. They say u learn something new everday...
I probably would have described that sound as "all staticky and stuff"

Last edited:
clockwork_101 said:
yea if u load up more than 4 hypersonics or vst it start staticking like you cant have alot of plugins open up

Why would you need more then one Hypersonic vst.
You need to learn how the plugin works.
You should be able to get by with one.
Read the manual and you will learn something and you will
not have that problem any more.

I agree, I use a macbook for recording but every once and a while I use FL on my old Dell that is 1.6ghz celeron w/256mb ram and I just raised the latency in Fl's audio settings and all was cured.

I often had this problem too and have found a solution at a cost. Create that sound until you get it EXACTLY how you want then export it as a WAV. Saves you LOTS of CPU.

go to general audio options and change your sound driver from primary to asio duplex. this will cure the "statick" btu make sure and switch it back to your primary sound card after you export or your next project will unex[pectedly close because fl will encouner some kind of error. this can easily be fixed by just makign sure to swicth it back to your primary driver after your done.

Back