fl studio question

Not sure if this is the right spot for this question, I think it is but anywho....i want to take a lot of my favorite drum hits/samples and put them all in one folder to make my own sample pack. I know the traditional way of doing this would be to obviously browse through my computer, find the .wav files of the sounds i want, and drag them into a new folder. So my question is.... is there a way to do this inside fl studio? Like take the sounds as im going through listening to them on the browser and drag them into a new folder in the daw. feel like that would be much easier than going through windows explorer

Unfortunately there's not. It sucks, but the best way to do this is just on your computer outside of the program as far as I know.

I just made my own folder in windows explorer, with sub-folders for kicks, snares, claps, etc., and then made a shortcut on my desktop. You can drag and drop from FL to the folder pretty easily.

c:\program files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio\data\packs

put your sound packs there. you may use it then inside FL to drag and drop the sounds you organised. Keep in mind that "x86" is for 64bit systems and "FL Studio" will have the number of the one you own, like "FL Studio 12" or "FL Studio 10".

I wish there was a way to quickly do that within fl studio cuz my samples are all over the place!

Alas, there is not.

Closest thing I can think of is opening the sample in Edison and saving it in a new folder from there.

right click any folder and you will get an option to explore in shell view, that will open up windows explorer at that folders location. then open up a second window and copy/move samples from one to the other and collapse the browser when done

lol, there's a registration key that only works once. It's the full FL Studio, but I don't have all of the plug-ins and VSTs. I buy those separately.

Yeh.
You can

WzbLbNvgAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

In fl I know you can load a drumsound in your channel rack than locate where it is in your windows folder. That doesnt solve the problem, but I find it to be a quick way to locate the sound you want if you want to put it in a new folder

1.Create a new folder where your packs are
2. After loading your sound click it and there should be a wav of the sound under where you normalize, reverse etc.
3. Click and hold the wav then drag it to your new folder

I’m on FL 10 hope this helps.

Guys can anyone help me? The grandeur piano for kontakt sounds really good itself. How can i make other sounds sound just as good as that one? Idk how to explain, but any other sound sounds like its coming really near from the speakers but the grandeur feels like there is some space between you and the piano.

Back