FL STUDIO - need help with something

tommywadd

Bless,

Im having trouble with my fl studio (this is probably the easiest of things to correct and i guess it is, i just cant find the right thing to press)

When I am making my tracks and putting the layers and final track in order, it does not put the beats etc in time with the bpm, I have to do it manually. When i was first using it if i copied and pasted a part of the song it would automaticall go to the right place and be in time with the music, but now i struggle with putting the beats in place 1 by 1 moving them mm by mm to get it in beat. Is there a button I can press to stop this? it is taking forever!

Any help is greatly appreciated. Also (as you may be able to tell) I am very new to music producing and if anyone could spend a little time online chatting with me about certain things i need to clear up etc, i would greatly appreciate it and would pay you for your time

Bless

-tommy-

There should be a dropdown menu on your recording panel for quantization/snap. Choose something other than "(none)" and you're good to go.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......yes. yes. yes. Its the simple things in life that we sometimes need :D much love for helping

-tommy-

Back