Fl is not so bad after all.............................

As I like to say "Show me someone who says -insert software here- is bad, and I'll show you someone who just makes bad music"

yeah I gave up on Fl studio 2 years ago it just could not do anything for me .
but I use cubase sx 3 now and happy as hell with it.looking into buying cubase 4
I love cubase for the fact it loads and reads my vst's right.
I had some Vst's that would messup in fl studio and my record waves somtimes would crap-out.

but when I moved on to cubase no erros or problems plus I had many ppl say my music sounds so much better now after using cubase .Working great .
I guess I just dont trust fl studio.but dont get me wrong if you can use FL go for it ..
it always comes down to whatever works for you :bigeyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
yea I use Fruity Loops n its not bad to me but then again I haven't used any other programs so I can't compare

let me know if anyone would like to make a trax..always down to write with new ears...

any type of music
style !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey:

javascript:Player('../player/single_player.cfm?songid=4940913&q=hi');

Party Track

How do I link the beat from soundclick to hear

Last edited:
Yo this sounds good, I never really use the built in synths in FL wich ones did you use for this?

FL Studio is the best program ive used so far. I know this program front to back and i kknow how to tweak synths so much that it doesnt sound to nintendo-ish. Ive used Cubase (sucks),Sonar 6 (sucks), and Acid (sucks) and FL studio also works with midi and all that **** too.

well Fl studio may rock for you..but When I use hardware and Powerfull Vsts I need somthing that works with the Sample Rates and all..also about 10 of my VSts do not work in Fl studio ...the company it self stoped making Vsts for fl studio ..and there one of the best VSts on the market.:|:|:|:|:|:

But I would not say Cubase sucks ..its harder to use then fl but once you get it you will hear the Dif

Ive used fl for 4 years and I just cant stand it ...
trust me on this I know everything about it and still dose nothing for me

And dont start a Fl war lol...this is my View for years now

i HAVE be messing around with the sounds

I forgot what sounds I eQ'ed. I renamed the sounds to something else. but its good to experiment and step out for box with fl sounds

I'm an avid FLStudio user, and I rarely use the synths that come with the program. I'm all for importing VSTs, samples, and MIDI-out.

Sytrus may be good... but I found something that's better that's somewhat similar : Linplug's Octopus.

YungFly said:
yea I use Fruity Loops n its not bad to me but then again I haven't used any other programs so I can't compare

I have reason cubase and Fl... all are nice but my workflow out of FL is retarded... :cry: nuff said

FL is why im a industry producer now ^_^ .. and also why my friend 9th wonder is.. You just gotta really know the program inside out to put out the highest amount of quality..

YoungDecadeZ said:
FL is why im a industry producer now ^_^ .. and also why my friend 9th wonder is.. You just gotta really know the program inside out to put out the highest amount of quality..

i totally agree.. i'm a FL producer user. i use a couple synths from it, but mostly use it for drum programming using my own samples. i mix my tracks in protools, using some hardware too. it doesn't really matter what you use. it's the outcome that counts. but either way, i find FL pretty easy to mek tracks in mins.

I really wanna get Cubase since Im starting to get more creative and relying less on samples, but Ill work wit FL until I can get more money. I guess the only limit (to an extent) is the imagination of the user.

yo that Fred Hammond song is beautiful, I think I have a new favorite artist to just listen to now...may even help me to change my act a lil

Last edited:
Back