Filter vocals

Man you ever heard that song "im a break off" with lil keke,paul wall so i know it can be done. And does every body on this *uckin site have a smart ass mouth can any one answer a ? with out the other **** Damn!!!!!!

Last edited:
southernboy
What is your problem Pure Hype gave you the right info.
You just did not like the answer.
It is alrite to act stupid but don't be an ass too.

They probably got the sample from the artist themselves, who would more than likely have the seperate samples from the song.

In essence, unless you get the sample from the artist themselves it really can't be done.

Look im not saying take all the music out the back cause i know that cant happen. I wonna know how to filter the phrase enuff to make a beat with it. just do me a favor go to youtube and listen to slimthug wood wheel please!!

By the time you filter out the beat enough it'll sound like crap.

And is it really all that productive and creative to rehash someone elses lyrics? =/

You must don't know the answer either LOL, "come man just do the search" lol i thought this was the search stupid @ss. You MF'S JUST DON'T KNOW I'LL JUST PUT IT IN PROTOOLS AND EQ AND THEN FILTER. WELL OK YOUNGSTERS C YOU GIRLS LATER AND TAKE ANOTHER LISTEN TO THE MP3 I POSTED MAYBE THEN YO COULD C WHAT I MEAN peace

Thats not what im looking for just never mind! is there any one listen read people read people just dont worry bout i'll find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is this forum for lol lol lol lol

southernboy said:
Thats not what im looking for just never mind! is there any one listen read people read people just dont worry bout i'll find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is this forum for lol lol lol lol

DUDE.....SEARCH THE ****IN FORUM AND YOU'LL FIND UR ANSWER U STUPID PIECE OF ****. STOP ACTING LIKE AN ASS HOLE FOR 5 SECONDS AND LISTEN.

You really start'n to get on my nerves what are you doing trying to get a appluase from everybody your a follower man LOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! and you call me stupid have your own mind try that lol

Back