Filter vocals

southernboy said:
Man you ever heard that song "im a break off" with lil keke,paul wall so i know it can be done. And does every body on this *uckin site have a smart ass mouth can any one answer a ? with out the other **** Damn!!!!!!

How do you figure I have a smart ass mouth becuase I am leeding you to your answer by telling you to search? That question comes up at least once a week its a little anoying already.

That was yesterday man (lol). Today im searching for any one that owns a presonus eureka with Digital I/O Card in it. To tell does it make vocals recordings better.

First, what southernboy asked is possible. He doesn't seem to be asking for an acapella...just how to filter most of the music out so there is a focus on vocals. A lot of cats jumped the gun saying it isn't possible. That's bs, so southernboy is right in that regard. It has to be done correctly so the residue doesn't interfere with the new track....but this is something I've gotten pretty good at over the years....

Southernboy, Holla at me if you still trying to do it...you can send me the file and I'll can filter it to help out. Won't be perfect (that part ya'll were right about), but it will probably serve your purposes.

I guess you dont know the answer either huh!!! get off this site you dont do music *itch, you just like the rest of the guys who didn't know $hit about the ???????? so im you saying you boys that hide behind that screen make me sick to my stomach, all you *itches do is follow the 1st
person talkin but you talk **** cause you have nothing else to say cause you dont know $hit.

Last edited:
I could conclude that you "don't do music" either, based on the way you present yourself (a pseudo-gangsta attitude with a pottymouth who downgrades any constructive advice given) and also the fact that you're asking how to remove music from someone else's song to use someone else's vocal sample.

We're not hating, talking smack or any of that. We're giving constructive criticism and also telling you to use the forum's search feature from time to time (it's very useful and has answered many of my questions).

/rant

Forbidden_Silence said:
I could conclude that you "don't do music" either, based on the way you present yourself (a pseudo-gangsta attitude with a pottymouth who downgrades any constructive advice given) and also the fact that you're asking how to remove music from someone else's song to use someone else's vocal sample.

We're not hating, talking smack or any of that. We're giving constructive criticism and also telling you to use the forum's search feature from time to time (it's very useful and has answered many of my questions).

/rant

Well said

southernboy said:
I guess you dont know the answer either huh!!! get off this site you dont do music *itch, you just like the rest of the guys who didn't know $hit about the ???????? so im you saying you boys that hide behind that screen make me sick to my stomach, all you *itches do is follow the 1st
person talkin but you talk **** cause you have nothing else to say cause you dont know $hit.

your the one hiding behind your screen talkin shyt. If you and I were face to face you definitely and I mean definitely wouldnt take that type tone with me.

Learn to use the search function already dickhead

Last edited:
First off faeryboy...lol(faeryboy) did you ever think i did search it hum? maybe thats why southernboy postest this up. And the next thing, this site was put here for dicussions right *itch. But u have all these *itches on here...That come in the conversation askin whats,whys,and making half way smart comments if you dont know the answer *itch keep it moven and if you do lets talk, you know what i mean. And you ask why would i take someone else voice like you never heard TEXAS before you know how we do it *itch it's no differnt than any one out there taken OL'SCHOOL SAMPLES and flip'n um it's the same $hit right.

Mutha*ucka if we where face to face trust me, we wouldn't BE TALKIN YOU CAN BELEIVE THAT

TAKE THE TONE WITH HIM LIKE YOU MAYWEATHER (LOL) YOU MUST BE A FAG CAUSE YOU KEEP TALKIN BOUT IS DICKS I THINK YOU NEED TO STRAIGHTEN UP YOUR COMING OUT OF CHARACTER (LOL)YOU BETTER COOL IT EVERY ONES GONA KNOW

Last edited:
They -did- know the answer, from their experience. The fact that you can't see that makes me conclude that you're either 1) Not reading a d*mn thing anyone has said or 2) A narrowminded fool only here for conflict

And if the only insult you can come up for me is "faery boy", then I suggest you not even bother replying.

Only people i'll listen to is Disasster and Zion.P they the only ones got something to say and by the way by me posting this thread i found my answer so thank you for all your HELP cause you played a big part in that don't you think (FAERYBOY) i can't believe you dont find that funny cause when i hear it it makes me think of TINKERBELL (lollollollollollol) you dont think so i do. but thanks for all your support, your experience, like i said you help out alote (FAERYBOY) bye bye speedo wearing *utha ****a lolololoolollolololololoolo

Forbidden_Silence said:
They -did- know the answer, from their experience. The fact that you can't see that makes me conclude that you're either 1) Not reading a d*mn thing anyone has said or 2) A narrowminded fool only here for conflict

And if the only insult you can come up for me is "faery boy", then I suggest you not even bother replying.

Cosign
We might as well give up on this ******* like you said he only wants conflict.

No i wonted help but PEOPLE like you hype that cant contribute to the question started coming at me the wrong way and COSIGNING like your doing right now instead of saying hey i dont know the answer either maybe i can give him tips on the way i sample my ol'school $hit hum? maybe this would help or southernboy try it like this. So really you didnt have to give UP cause you never got in (lol) i dont believe the HYPE

Last edited:
Back