"Fatasia Barrino - Baby mama"

Genocide

whoooaaaa. Has anyone heard this song? Now, this is a good song, however, i am not talking about the song right now. I'm talking about those instruments. The horns and strings, that sounds like december 4th. I would kill to have those instruments. I have made many many posts trying to find THAT, but i could never quite explain it. But i found a perfect example. It also sounds like some Heatmakerz type ish. does ANYONE know where i can find some stuff like that? If you've never heard the song, preview it here http://entertainment.circuitcity.co...P+++639026&a_id=R+++719729&prodid=JRCD64235.2

please help me find that.

question about that though....is this actually composed or is that a sample, because thats unreal how real it sounds.

Genocide,

The basic track is a sample (sounds like an Eddie Kendricks record "I'm Gonna Make You Love Me"). They played a bass line over the top.

ProfD said:
Genocide,

The basic track is a sample (sounds like an Eddie Kendricks record "I'm Gonna Make You Love Me"). They played a bass line over the top.

ok, it sounded a bit TOO real, i thought somebody actually played that. But is it actually some sounds out there in rotation? Because I am craving that sound and if i could get it and minupulate it as much as i wanetd i would lvoe it.

Back