Eminem - Loose yourself remake

Not bad! It was not an exact duplicate but I thought I was going to hear a below subpar remake and it was definitely better than I thought it would be.

thanks, I actually did it because I wanted to know how (bad) it'd sound with softsynths. Not really an exact remake, it's just for the sound.

this is actually pretty good lol...Fort couldn't have said it any better for me...good work...

Sounds excellent, the only part that varies alot to me is the high notes in that guitar. Nice work.

cognition said:
Sounds excellent, the only part that varies alot to me is the high notes in that guitar. Nice work.

thanks
yeah maybe that's the weakest point but this was the closest guitar sound I found

setting velocities for the guitar was pain in the ass :D

Sounds pretty good. Went perfect with the acapella of it!

What you just gotta do sometimes with remakes (if you are a perfectionist atleast) is sample sounds from the original song. You could've sampled the guitar and the sound of the record at the beginning.

Last edited:
YOOOO, it was real nice my man. I want some good soft synths cause, I'm tryna go from a fully sampler strict style to adding my own live instrumentation as well. Can you reccommedn any good soft synths, like whatever you used for the guitar.. or that background sound, the choirs or whatever. I'm sick of the same old Simsynth/FL Keys/Sytrus sounds. And also, if you know what type of scales or chords eminem uses usually.

Ldfcg thanks!

Luke I feel ya man. I don't exactly remember what patches I used for this but it was Sampletank and Hypersonic. Those are very nice VSTs.
I don't really know Eminem chordes maybe I'll find out and post it. The one I know for sure is the G harmonic minor.
good luck man

Back