Does anyone know how to make that sound ?

ASA7

I've found a sound that i really like in thi song at 2:13 : soundcloud.com/buygore/howdoi?in=buygore/sets/dr-ozi-asile-amour-ep
Does someone know how to make it? it will be very helpful. :)

Sounds like a pretty complicated collection of effects. For something like this, I would really look into investing in Sugarbytes Effectrix. You can have multiple effects in the same window and create some pretty cool, unique sounds

by the way, it's not the effects that give the tonal quality as hamstank suggested). although i am sure compression, distortion, and harmonic excitation were used, it is the automation of synth parameters that give it this sound. i would say that Massive, by Native Instruments, or Serum by Xfer are by far the most popular synths for achieving this type of sound. i find Massive to be much easier to program, but Serum is said to produce higher quality sounds (it supposedly produces less artifacts). in any event, there is literally a ton of "how to" videos on making this sound. just look through some of them and find one with a person who you can easily understand, and perhaps works with the same type of synth(s) available to you. good luck.

PS if all else fails there are plenty of soundbanks available with these sounds. just search for that dubstep growler lead.

Back