dirty south drum roll

L

laytowngod

Im sure this has been posted before but I need to learn how to do this... you know with the multiple snares :confused:

thanks for the reply, Im using reason 4.0. Ive got the dirty south style down pretty much I just need to know how to pull the multiple snares(drum roll) off. Im trying to master different genres... Unfortunately seems like customers only want a track that sounds like what's going on in the music scene. as far as how I want to do it.. just a basic so that potential customers will see what Im trying to do. thanks

laytowngod said:
thanks for the reply, Im using reason 4.0. Ive got the dirty south style down pretty much I just need to know how to pull the multiple snares(drum roll) off. Im trying to master different genres... Unfortunately seems like customers only want a track that sounds like what's going on in the music scene. as far as how I want to do it.. just a basic so that potential customers will see what Im trying to do. thanks
and that's why them motha****as won't get out there cuz they want sound like everything else.

Lokness42 said:
and that's why them motha****as won't get out there cuz they want sound like everything else.

Yo' I agree with you 100% but wouldn't you agree? go to a site that your can purchase tracks from.. the people that are having any sucess are just are just following the template of what is going on..... It makes me sick as it does you but...... the game don't wait... if you want to be sucessfull you have to follow some standards.. of course keep your **** original but also have template tracks.. the stuff that I produce for myself because I am also a vocalist is MUCH different then the stuff I would present to a client... (unless they wanted something "different") it's just like fashion you wouldn't walk around wearing platform shoes and bell-bottoms. you have to stay current to what is going on.

Back