delay problem

musicquero

im starting out in playing with effects and I love modulating with delays. but whenever I use it in my samples it sounds muddy. I think the signals mix. sorry for the noob question but if any body understand please help

Second time I have seen this particular question right down to the muddy sounds produced in the samples. Asking the question again won't change the answers given....

There is only one solution - you do not add the delay at the sample stage. rather you use it in mixdown; which can begin from the point in time when you start constructing your tracks.

This way the delays do not have an effect on the individual samples but on the track overall, which is what you really want to happen unless you are looking to make mud.

Besides what bandcoach said, pinpointing the problem would be much easier if you provide an example.

I'm sorry for the double post I lost track of my previous one. Sorry im a noob, anyway problem solved I got an answer from a different source would share it to help others soon as I see the link :)

Back