Deep Bassy String

djantonio

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a strong bassy deep string preset for Sylenth1, but can't find a good one. DVBBS "Tsunami" has a very similar string (or PAD) i'm looking for. Does anyone have a Sylenth1 preset they recommend or even another VST (Massive, Nexus etc) that does a better job?

Thanks in advance,
Antonio

Hello,the best string presets can be found in nexus or even in edirol orchestral,I don't think that sylenth1 is eligible for string selection,but orchestral,nexus and hypersonic have the best strings in my opinion,in nexus,the best strings for deep,bassy sound,can be found under the name Dark Cellos,or even Hollywood Violins should do the work regarding the default nexus presets,even Hybrid Strings category can do the work as long as you play the notes you want on the lower octaves,but remember,proper mixing and compression is number one priority and that will help you a lot,I hope I have helped!

Thank you very much. I've been struggling with trying to get that sound out of Sylenth1 I'll check out those VST's.

Hello,the best string presets can be found in nexus or even in edirol orchestral,I don't think that sylenth1 is eligible for string selection,but orchestral,nexus and hypersonic have the best strings in my opinion,in nexus,the best strings for deep,bassy sound,can be found under the name Dark Cellos,or even Hollywood Violins should do the work regarding the default nexus presets,even Hybrid Strings category can do the work as long as you play the notes you want on the lower octaves,but remember,proper mixing and compression is number one priority and that will help you a lot,I hope I have helped!

Back