Dance Growl Synth? It May be a Vocal...

klzbeats13

Reggaetonero
Hello again guys. Gonna try this again. I want to implement a sound like this in my next House track. It starts in this song:

The sound is first heard at 0:14, and repeats throughout the song. It kinda sounds like the noise that the kid from "The Grudge" makes XD. Any help would be appreciated, as I have no idea how to synthesize effects.

Check out some Dubstep presets for Massive by NI.. There are quite a few growls and roars out there, which can easily be retooled to suit your taste.
Hope this helps!

K.

Yes this is definitely a vocal of someone saying waahhh ohhhh. Try singing this into a microphone or your laptop or computer mic if you don't have one. Record two or three that sound pretty similar and then layer them so they are all playing at once. This will make it sound a little wider. Then pitch down the vocals, put some reverb on them and maybe high cut it a little, and there you go! If this was helpful, feel free to check out our site SoundShock | Free loops and samples, Presets, Tutorials, & More as we have samples, presets, and tutorials all for free!

Back