Creativness

E

eoneel

I would like to know why a lot of people say that the Triton Extreme and the Yamaha motif are played out. Is it because of the instrument sounds in the workstations are just so familar in Rap and R&B music because every producer has one. Or is it because people aren't getting creative enough with what they have. I would think that with all the sampling, effects and so on one would be able to make beats that are original for years and years. Maybe I'm missing somthing. Can someone shed some beams.

It's because most people buy them for their presets and are too lazy to make their own patches.

Array said:
It's because most people buy them for their presets and are too lazy to make their own patches.

This is very true! another problem is lazy mothafucckas only know how to play only five notes and on one scale.

I see, that makes sense. I know there are beats that sound awsome and if you really listen some of them are actually very simplistic.

to me theres no problem with simple joints except j.d. simple but if it takes enough piano effort its cool to me like some dre beats they arent that arranged and composed out just simple loops im tryin to learn how to play or atleast the basic but yeah presets are cool but i think people should tweak but how can you get so far from someone elses sound when everyone is tweakin the same sound some tweaks are overlapping

Back