Could someone help me finding/tell me this sound/plugin?

lftdpsn

Hello FutureProducers Community! :) I'm Dan and new here!

I have a little question: Could someone tell me which sound/plugin is that (at the drop, 1:01, Song: Neovaii - Not You) YouTube/watch?v=8hYSfmwBxc4 or maybe tell me how I can recreate this? Thank you very much!

Have a great day everyone! :))

- Dan

Last edited:
What are the notes? Does the song have the notes available online anywhere? Sometimes it's hard to pick a key by only hearing it, ..but if i know what notes are playing, I can figure it out.

Oh sorry just edited my post! I didn't mean the Keys! I mean like the sound :D How I could recreate this sound :D
Sorry :D

- Dan

ah, ha i have no idea. There are so many variables to music now, it can be anything. Pin pointing somebody's synth is pretty hard.
You can start by getting a trap sound pack. One should be like around $10 and give you 500-1000 trap sounds and drums. Whether that specific synth will be in there, idk. It could be from a VST as well, ....but idk which one because i don't make that style of music.

ha, good luck. :)

Do you have a Synthesizer? If yes, the sound is not that hard to remake (you won't be able to make it 1 to 1, because no sound designer in the world is going to able to recreate a sound the exact same way it was done before, but you can get close and make your one version to your liking). Maybe it will take some fine tuning with the effects, amp envelopes, but it's just saw waves with a little pitch modulation (envelope). Try to automate the cutoff also and put reverb on it.

Hey, thank you really much! Do you maybe know a good Synthesizer? :D That would help me. I didn't find good ones.

- Dan

Hey Dan

I recently bought Xfer Serum and it's probably one of the best synths out there. Before that I used sylenth1, it has less options than serum but it's better to learn synthesizing because it's easier to handle.

Back