Computerized Sounds

• Thread starter illskratchez314
  • Start date
I

illskratchez314

I got the Roland MV-8000 and I was going through all the sounds I imported into my machine(got damn near 38gigs) and was in the zone ya know and I was looking for new instruments to put on my beat and as I was going through them, damn near half of all my sounds, sound computerized :mad:. What I mean by computerized is an instrument dosen't sound real at all or even close it...So what I'm asking yall is where can I purchase a big amount of sounds to replace all these weak cpu sounds????Now I'm only looking for librariesof instruments that sound realistic...My mv-8000 can import mpc2000/4000 libraries, ACID, .WAV and AIFF. Get at me yall....

go to www.soundsonline.com and buy yourself some good VST's. For a big library of realistic sounding instruments i recommend a program called Quantum Leap Colossus

Bear in mind that it's also very important how you play it. The most realistic string sample library won't sound like an orchestra if you just bang it out on some drum pads...

Vst's isn't really the route I was looking for. I was looking in lines of being able to load them into my mv-8000 and play them on my midi keyboard....I know I can use a laptop and via midi cables use soft synthesisers and vst's,but I think i'm limited...I peep out all the details and get back to this post.....i'm gone

Just a question. What do you guys think of the Reason 3 samples? Are they realistic enough, good to go by?

damn Vst's is my plan B...Where's all the heads that have bomb libraries of instruments inside their samplers...Where Yall at help a muf**ka out.

Back