Complete tracks

yo wuts good...does anybody have advice about complete songs...like intro, verse, chorus, verse ....end. Right now im getting a whole bunch of loops...I was just wondering if anybody had advice...Really its just on my Triton Le...Cuz on Reason i got it down ...cuz its more visual...but on my keyboard the cuelist and all that other stuff...aight holla at me...woaah!

I guess you'd liek to know how to sequence your tracks...

Trust for playing for people... If it's a relatively empty beat w/ a hype hook... I'll go intro, hook, verse..etc...

If it's a normal beat... intro, verse, hook..etc.

It really depends on the feel of the beat...

And I always sequence 4 intro... w/ a rare exception... 8 hook and 16 verse... but when an artist records over it... I'll most likely end up resequencing it so...

prokid said:
yo wuts good...does anybody have advice about complete songs...like intro, verse, chorus, verse ....end. Right now im getting a whole bunch of loops...I was just wondering if anybody had advice...Really its just on my Triton Le...Cuz on Reason i got it down ...cuz its more visual...but on my keyboard the cuelist and all that other stuff...aight holla at me...woaah!

Well, u're talking about arranging. If u have searched for the threads about arranging u'd find alotta good info.
As kid848 said it depends on the style of music u make and ur imagination. There are no any limits and exact rules of music creation so just do what u feel.
However, most of all the song u can hear have the hooks for 8 bars and the verses for 16 bars. Intros are often 8 bars also. U can arrange it anyhow tho.

intro/build up----chorus----verse------chorus-------verse-------chorus (longer one at end)------builddown/fadeout.

anything like this works for me. use 8 bar verses, 4 bar hooks, and shorter verses (eg 4 bar) at the end.

upto u in the end though.

Back