Church Bell-sound any one have it?

I don't have the sample, but I can tell you how to make it.

record a sound of a bell... any bell, or even just a bell-like sound... then slow it down to maybe a quarter of the speed (maybe less). now it'll sound close, then just add some eq and filters until you get it to sound just right.

I have some church bell samples though i couldn't tell if they are on the F, H, Z or POJ note:rolleyes: . Drop me a PM and i'll e-mail a couple of them to you.

i went to football camp @ Amherst when I was in highschool.

I would get them from here...

I know that they do the sound of a churchbell that they went to some church in Italy to record. I get quite a bit of my stuff from there so I can personally recommend them.

Hope that helps,
Filo.

Do you know of any similar sites with free downloads?

okay, this may help....when alot of people say 'church-bell'...' they're really looking for something called 'tubular bell'....which is often confused by many young hiphop producers etc....look for tubular bells, not church bells......trust me.

low bells

I can sample some for you.

I am looking for low pitch bell sounds for a Mahler symphony performance (the 9th). I could not obtain the real tubular bells. The pitches are f#, a, b. I am planning to use the samplings over computer and amplifier with a midi keyboard.
Three bells in total. Could anyone point me to a source for tubular or plate bell sound samples? Thanks a lot.

same here but,...i was searching long time for the right trap bell, i dont know if its called church bell or tubular bells, think some people has changed the sample name, i think i have some bells samples, let me know if you want some, let me know your e mail adress, thank you.

greetz

Back