chords as midi files

B

BASSINVADA

im searching for a zip file that contains thousands of chords as midi files. im not searching for chordspace etc.
im looking for midi files containing chords only (1 chord per file)
i could live with a tool that creates thousands of midi chords when its very easy to use (10 clicks :-) )
can anyone help me out?

pleeeeze!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
you could actually create one yourself if you wanted to put that much time into it.

celeber said:
you could actually create one yourself if you wanted to put that much time into it.

that is what i trie to avoid!

mcshine said:
I'll do it for 50 dollars.

cool, but i dont take any money from a stranger...
just give me the files .-]

You can get to know me so I'm not a stranger anymore, then give me money!

Actually if you're patient I might put it together. I have to finish up a bunch of tracks by wednesday, then if i remember i'll probably start on it.

mcshine said:
Actually if you're patient I might put it together. I have to finish up a bunch of tracks by wednesday, then if i remember i'll probably start on it.

well, if you do me that favour youll have a place in my heart :-)

maybe you are interested in 150 drumkits that ive sampled from tight oldschool beatz for exchange. ill mp you the link first. maybe it will encourage you...

Wow!

All right all right, you convinced me. I'll probably learn something from playing all those chords.

Enjoy a rough (and accidentally overcompressed) mp3 mix of my newest track while you wait.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7nxdtndml3b

mcshine said:
Enjoy a rough (and accidentally overcompressed) mp3 mix of my newest track while you wait.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7nxdtndml3b

you do d n b?!?!!!
wicked! so these samples i pmed you are fantasticaliciose for your purpose!

ps. the song is quite nice. relaxing riddims wit tight bass.
how did you do the bass btw?

BASSINVADA said:
how did you do the bass btw?

I twisted knobs on a synth! lol

There were I think 3 patches to that bassline, I'll have to go home and look at what I did to describe it. One's just a sine wave with a lp filter, the other two are a bit more complicated.

One's two sawtooth waves with an lfo on the PM and an envelope on the frequency of the lp filter. The other is two square waves with one pitched an octave down, with an lfo on the pulse width of the low one and another lfo on the frequency of the hp filter.

Back