cant resist touching my keyboard lol

PCCHRIS

ok today i was supposed to take a day off and not play on the keyboard but on the way back in the house i just happened to go in through the studio and sat thier with my friends and talked and when they left i found my self at the computer jamming along lol

and i wasnt supposed to be having fun on the board today but i did and i made like 3 hits and deleted them

i know what your thinking wtf you delete them for

well for one i know i can do better and that was like fun/practice to me
and for some reason if im off the beats a few days i come back like im jazzy pha or mannie for real lol it just happens that way and i crank out like 6 tracks back to back and those were just fun and i deleted 'em (charged them to the game) for better beats another day

that way im telling myself not to care much for my beats cuz i can do them again

i dont know if its the crunk juice mixed with monster im on right now or im just feelin myself but i had to lock the studio door to keep me from going in there and playing on the board

so now im just sitting here reading a pile of scratch and ozone mag texting my dj chill in houston and bothering yall on futureproducers and going around to other production sites sizing boys up *no homo*

i had extra parts to this post but i removed them cuz they give me an edge sorry :P

look here you multidirection bi-sex symbol having yamaz

:ahemm:

oh future producers is so lovely

beautiful day isnt it

want some tea :birds sing:

:P

yall let me gloat lol

Last edited:
Back