candy shop strings

thats cool, but howd u get those strings? did they come with ur keyboard or did u process the hell out of some presets?

thats a cool video. storch uses the low 2nd of the key for a lot of his tracks

what roland module was it then? i just wana know where the patch came from so i basically know what scotty used for candy shop

thx a lot champ

ahhhhh but you gotta play all the little bends/vibratos! that's what makes the beat

Nice video man, cool that you found that patch too. I am curious, how did you figure out what notes it was, just playing around or do you have absolute pitch?

Thanks

just playin around by ear, its a real simple progression, i also just learned to play the little intro part (doooo ooot, ta dooo oot ta dooot ta.....etc) after i made the video.

dcurtin85 said:
ahhhhh but you gotta play all the little bends/vibratos! that's what makes the beat

U right, the pitch bend is what makes it...

But this was coo, I actually replayed candy shop...

I actually made something similar but not quiet on my classic...It was in cobi mode...

How much better us the extreme Sky?

it didnt actually come from the triton i triggered a patch off of my roland xv-5080 module, but classic vs extreme i think the extreme is a good deal because its basically a classic with most of the expansion boards built in, and priced not too bad 1899.99 compared to the triton studio 2699.99 for the 61 key

ohh you got the rack connected to it?

How did you trigger a module sound from one synth to play into another sound...Is it easy?

Midi in and out...?

I wanted to rack aswell so just asking...

Last edited:
heres how the setup goes

MPC4000:
midi out 1 to midi in: roland xv-5080
midi out 2 to midi in: emu xl-1 turbo
midi out 3 to midi in: fantom xr
midi out 4 to midi in: nord rack 2x
midi in 1 to midi out: triton ex

on the mpc select channels 1-4 whatever sound module is connected, hit a key on the triton wahla it triggers ur sound module, all go thru my alesis adat interface then with one optical wire to pro tools.

Back