Britney Spears - Piece of me Synths??

D

DaBombproductionz

Was good FP fam. Anyone know what synths are used in the Britney Spears - Piece of Me???

Bloodshy always has the weirdest but dopest sounding synths and sounds. Been trying to find out what he uses or how he gets those synths bass lines, and every other synth instrument he uses.

DaBombproductionz said:
Was good FP fam. Anyone know what synths are used in the Britney Spears - Piece of Me???

Bloodshy always has the weirdest but dopest sounding synths and sounds. Been trying to find out what he uses or how he gets those synths bass lines, and every other synth instrument he uses.

Bump... no one knows what synth software/DAW/HARDWARE RACK or synthesizer that this producer is using?! What effect he uses to get this sound??

dude, it wasn't produced by Danja. It was produced by Bloodshy and Avant. Her new single Break The Ice was produced by Danja and the majority of her album was but not Piece of Me...

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say the synth sound is a bespoke sound because there is a part of the vocal track that gets auxed through a filter bank and the characteristics are the same as the synths filter characteristics leading me to assume that the same filter bank was used on her voice AND the synth sound. Based on that it's pretty hard to decipher what the original synth sound is actually being produced by, although I have to say it does sound very Moog like to me.

DaBombproductionz said:
dude, it wasn't produced by Danja. It was produced by Bloodshy and Avant. Her new single Break The Ice was produced by Danja and the majority of her album was but not Piece of Me...
Well then you are out of luck. I don't know them...lol

Back