bobby valentino synth sound help please

N

nattwalls

Hi

I cannot for the life of me work out how to reproduce the synth sound in this clip.

It sounds like it has some form of arpeggiation or delay, but i can even get near to what it sounds like.

Im normally okay with (re)creating synth sounds, but this one is a tricky lil sh!t.

I would prefer if someone could post a subractive/fm synthesis guide to the sound as i dont use sampler/romplers, unless for orchestras!!!!

(and anyone who fancies chipping in their 2 pence about copy sounds/being original, save it for somone whos gives a toss please!)

cheers

your help would be much appreciated

peace

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds kind of technoish but i like it too, i would also like to know

is that the synth sound thats all appregiated...if is that one....i prob have it in one of my Vsts...or i could help ya out another way....

mmmm..listening to it...

is definitely a PAD with some Filters/Gate/delay

Last edited:
It's a workstation preset. Something with "Sunrise" or "Dawn" in the title. It's arpped to the tempo of your song autopmatically. I beleive it's Fantom, I've used it in a beat I've made. Any users out there to confirm?

As I think harder it could be one of those FL vstis(maybe Poizone?). I've been using Reason alone so long now, I can't remember.

Not from a Poizone preset but with some tweeting I think you'll
can get it.Poizone is not a bad synth at all.

it is the arpeggiated sound R&J Music!

cheers for your help guys.

i dont own a fantom or a poizone/fl, so ill have a go at making it, and let you know how i got on.

ps any joy on the other bobby v sound is started a thread about?! lol

Whoa @ all the british slang in that first post ... lol. j/k ;)

But thats an arpegiated synth in the clip. And it definantly sounds like theres some delay on it. You can get similar sounds off a bunch of vst/hardware synths and workstations. I couldn't tell you how to program it though...

Last edited:
Back