Better be ready. MAJOR EDITION is back with something different.

E

ednegga

Sup FP,
I took trips back and forth to New York City, networking, speaking to and meeting up with some industry Pros, Lawyers, Managers and A&Rs. Currently working on a situation about Management. By God's grace, things will be looking in the right direction for me pretty soon.

I purposely deleted my page on Myspace and started all over, a newly designed page with my beats for the first time. Be the first to hear them. Add me to your friends, leave comments and messages if you have any.

If you've being sippin' on that "HATERADE", keep your comments to yourself. They won't do you any good because I won't stop because of your comments. It will just be a waste of my time and yours.

If you were on my friends list before, I will invite you back or just go ahead and add me. I know there are some females here so, Ladies and Gentlemen, you are all welcome to listen to my beats for the first time.

Follow my signature. :cool:

Good luck on your efforts. I'd take that studio pic off from your page, assuming it's not yours (you never know ;)), though...gives the wrong impression.

Yes, honestly, that picture is not my studio and I don't think anybody is gonna make a big deal out of that. The most important thing is the Music. I will change it but for now, it stays.

Thanks for the complement and advice though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't forget my fam on FP. All the pros out there had to start from somewhere and I feel the same. I won't forget the time I spent on FP arguing and helping folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
No hate but if you want respect you have to give it too.
Respect the forum and place this in the proper section.
Not here...

Back