****!Best sounds you ever heard!****

DME BEATS

ok. i'm fustrated. i need sounds for my keyboard. not soundfonts, or presets, or vsts, or loops. i need strictly wav sounds that i can load up to my keyboard. do any body know any good sights i can download sounds from? from one producer to another.

www.rocbattle.com/dmebeats

o yeah free ones too. i will buy some too. but i want to know the free ones first

Last edited:
Since VSTs and soundfonts are readily available and "the dopest sounds u never heard" are rarely available as free wavs, I'd suggest you get a bunch of vsts & soundfonts, layer them up how u want, add fx if necessary, bounce to audio, edit for length, then put them in your keyboard.

Other than that, google "free wav samples/multisamples" and wade thru all the crap until u find what you want, or wait for somebody to provide u with that magical link to free stuff.

You don't know what you want TBH, wav sounds aren't going to play well across the keyboard. They're just good for one shots like drums or hits/stabs. You want multisamples which will be in VSTs or soundfonts or hardware modules.

Back