Which is the best site to learn some theory ?

Lol. I scored a 5/5 on the AP Music theory exam. I'm not looking to troll on a music forum, but dawg you need to calm yourself down, and your ego. :D I said "some", I plan it to have more elaboration on how to use the definitions I have set, if people find interest in it. :)

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Lol. Why should I be embarrassed about myself? The post I had written doesn't fully reflect what I know from practical and theoretical experience.

All I know is:
Someone should calm down.
Also, now that I've seen your site, I'm now well informed about everything music has to offer. As if it's the only thing music has to offer.

Last edited:
Lol. I scored a 5/5 on the AP Music theory exam. I'm not looking to troll on a music forum, but dawg you need to calm yourself down, and your ego. :D I said "some", I plan it to have more elaboration on how to use the definitions I have set, if people find interest in it. :)

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Lol. Why should I be embarrassed about myself? The post I had written doesn't fully reflect what I know from practical and theoretical experience.

All I know is:
Someone should calm down.
Also, now that I've seen your site, I'm now well informed about everything music has to offer. As if it's the only thing music has to offer.

Thank you for asking about my ego ~ it is doing just fine, and yours?.....

I agree someone should calm down.

I have a degree in composition. I have been an accredited teacher of music theory since 1985. I have been a qualified teacher of music since 1993. I have been engaged in the profession of instrument teacher since 1978 when I was 15.

Sarcasm does not become you. The truest thing you may have written is "the post I had written doesn't fully reflect what I know"

Chill dude, read what has already been written and know what the situation truly is (go back at least as far as last November and even further back)

What are you doing on a forum, you should be a professor or teacher at a school, not on forums throwing feces at people younger than you.

I am a a teacher, I just like hanging out, having my brain and ears tested when someone wants an analysis of how something works like trap beats (I know so much more about them than I ever want to now).

It's simple it's places like this where the real teaching needs to be done. No-one wants to learn anything until they can see a use for it - folks here can see a use for most of what I know, so are willing to engage in a true learning dialogue - so my didactic nature kicks in and I teach. the shit throwing is because some don't read before they post and just want to throw their knowledge at others before being asked or because they just don't what they are talking (not you).

It's simple it's places like this where the real teaching needs to be done. No-one wants to learn anything until they can see a use for it - folks here can see a use for most of what I know, so are willing to engage in a true learning dialogue

Si amigo I appreciate yer knowledge ¡

Back