Bass Sound (50cent-amusement park)

DJ MED

some body know how to make the bass sound on AMUSEMENT PARK ? (with softwares of course...)
i think it's not a synth bass.....right ?

that sure sounds like a real life bass line to me. jazz or p-bass fingered, not w/a pick. you can use samples or wavetable synthesis, and filter yer track with the cutoff kind of low, and then compress it so it doesnt blow your speakers or drown out your kick. reason has some great pre-sets for this, easy to work with. maybe that will work?

OldeIrish said:
that sure sounds like a real life bass line to me. jazz or p-bass fingered, not w/a pick. you can use samples or wavetable synthesis, and filter yer track with the cutoff kind of low, and then compress it so it doesnt blow your speakers or drown out your kick. reason has some great pre-sets for this, easy to work with. maybe that will work?

Thanks for all. other question plz, is it the same bass as the one in this song (john legend-stereo) ?
can i use an electric bass and than use izotop trash as effect for it ?
nothing to loose so i will try it.. peace

yeah, it's a live bass. if you can plug your bass in that's great. as for trash, just use a filter to turn down the cut off, or even turn down the tone dials on your bass. just play around with it till you get the sound you like. also, it's not a bad idea to sample a scale or 2 on your bass that way, at different velocities, and use the samples in a sequencer.

SPECTRASONICS trilogy got some real sounding Bass patches

Back