Bass

Best sounding most used in hip-hop I've listen to some and they sound too digital but everybody uses the korg

uhhhh.....

Korg is a very big company that has made a lot of different instruments. If you are using a Korg synth (like an MS 2000 - which lots of people use), the best thing is to actually learn how to program it. Presets on instruments generally suck.....

I'm using the Korg Triton Workstation does anyone have tips on programing the bass

ambition3 said:
I'm using the Korg Triton Workstation does anyone have tips on programing the bass

which one? Le? Classic? Extreme? Studio?

you should be much more detailed with your information, otherwise nobody can help you out..

what do you need to know? how to create melodies? how to create patches? how to change patches?

that's like asking "my bentley is not working, why?" in a car forum without telling what you're actually tring to do, what you already checked or what the exact symptoms are: nobody could give you a good reply and you won't be satisfied

edit: regarding your question what is "best".. best is a 4 letter word expressing the personal opinion on something.. personal opinions differ from person to person, so nobody could tell you what is "best" (or everybody could tell you, but it's all something different)

Last edited:
I'm using the Pro I trying to make my bass lines sound better. The presets sound horrible. I guess I need help with programing on the korg it sounds to computer like, I want more of an dirty sound to my bass lines

ambition3 said:
I'm using the Pro I trying to make my bass lines sound better. The presets sound horrible. I guess I need help with programing on the korg it sounds to computer like, I want more of an dirty sound to my bass lines

Moss board?

Back