Anyone know where I can get the Sheet Music for this ONE SONG!!?!?!

Pusher Man

"Ike's Mood I/You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'" by Isaac Hayes

I want the sheet music to it..for the piano parts anyway..
If you dont reconize the song, you'll reconize the pianos from it in the song "Still Got Love" by Beanie Segil and Jay-Z
I love the piano in that and want the sheet music does anyone know where i can get it? or does anyone have it? Ive looked a places online, and cant find it.

Thanks!

also..i posted this in the composing fourm..but after, i thought it would get more replies here, sorry

Free sheet music is very hard to find on the internet so I recommend that you check the nearest library if there is a "partitur" for this song...

Another solution could be this though I haven't tested this my self but heard someone do it...
If you have the ENCORE program and find the song in midi format encore will give you the notes.

Try a Midi File

You could also try to find a midi transcription. there are plenty of midi file to sheet music programs out there. for the mac there's easybeat that even has an internet search built in. of course not being able to read sheet music after years of neglecting i couldn't tell you if they were very accurate or not.

Hi, any luck finding the sheet music or notes? I'm trying to play it by ear...but I'm so rusty!!!!

Back