Any1 KnowThe Names Of These Sounds On FL Studio?

I

INFAMOUS C

Does any1 know the names of the synths on fl studio that are in Usher-Make Love in this club ?!?

they werent fl sounds.. they are garageband presets. if youre asking where can you find similar sounds of such on FL..then..i dont know lol sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
lol at this thread, come on man, what are you gonna do, make a cheap fl version of love in the club?

this part of the forum is full of noobs asking how to sound like timbo, danja, polow....

naw not really i just love that sound and i have my own sound,i dont need any1's sound,i just asked a question

You're all wrong.... It's the godly VST that can make anything, even horrible playing and Soulja boy sounding melodies sound like pure greatness.... Plus a pregnant kick...
Peace
S II

Last edited:
xtrordinare said:
lol at this thread, come on man, what are you gonna do, make a cheap fl version of love in the club?

this part of the forum is full of noobs asking how to sound like timbo, danja, polow....

I just hate when people say FL ain't ****.

Just to let you know, I've remade 39 songs with FL Studio and the majority of them (probably 34 of them) sound exactly the same. I try to make all my remakes sound exact because I play them all at DJ gigs and I don't want them sounding like MIDI files.

I finished remaking Love In This Club today. The synths are called "Euro Hero Synth 01, Euro Hero Synth 02, and Euro Hero Synth 03". The most fun party working on it was the bass...I love bass guitar slides!!! Anyways, you can download the loops here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nrzsxkunldz

Last edited:
Back