any one a user of the krk ergo for romm correction?

dmajor100

I am have done a previous post about treating a room for proper mixing but now im on this. Ive seen simliar products like ik multimedia with there room corrction products that analyze ur room to mixing enviorment. This ergo device seem cool cause ill kill 2 birds with one stone cause it acts as a moniter controller device. Are these products very helpfull giving good results more than minimal with a half treated room.

I've tried it, worked but not as well as ARC 2 does and you don't need to use brand specific monitors. There have been many comparisions on different forums and ARC comes out ahead.

I've tried it, worked but not as well as ARC 2 does and you don't need to use brand specific monitors. There have been many comparisions on different forums and ARC comes out ahead.

I've been looking into something like this, because I mix with studio headphones. Are these basically a way to avoid treating your room?

Brian

Yes, You use ARC to measure your room and then it tunes the speakers to your room so the playback is flat. It even lets you model different types of speakers to check your mixes on.

Sweet, please do. I've been using Isone for heaphone stuff myself. Still prefer real monitors to headphones though, by far.

Sweet, please do. I've been using Isone for heaphone stuff myself. Still prefer real monitors to headphones though, by far.

I just got the package today, so when I hit the studio tonight I'll give a review on it in a few days or so! I'm really tempted to upgrade to monitors shortly! I just would hate to upgrade without a room corrector, so I'm going to save up money for it.

Brian

Yeah I can understand that. I still think when you get speakers you'll love it a lot more than mixing on headphones.

Back