All those effects make me mad

Noitom3

Guys i want to produce this genre but my background is more "harmony based", i don't know where to start, all those audio variations i can't even name the majority, do you know some course or tutorial in composition and arranging of this stuff?

If I were trying to approximate it, I would start with a drone or an obstinate, a moderate tempo, a simple harmony structure (one or two interesting chords), and some interesting sounds. Maybe think in terms of modes, rather than scales...

It's kind of ambient and sparse, which leaves lots of room for odd-sounding synth effects to kind of fly in from left field.

Don't think too hard; pick a simple repeating note pattern and see what you can lay over it.

GJ

Yes is almost blue, a piece of Chet Baker with an interview with Bill Evans about self-teaching process, man thank you so much i will try the way you told me :) !!!

If you want to know the traditional terms for music you'd google/youtube or go to school for it.
If it's just daw terms then the manual and youtube/reddit.

>>>>If you want to know the traditional terms for music you'd google/youtube or go to school for it.
If it's just daw terms then the manual and youtube/reddit.<<<<

OR-- Feel free to ask a question here at FP, and those who can answer, will certainly give it their best shot...

You're starting to come off a little "anti-education" up in here, KKK; is everything OK?

GJ

Last edited:
Back