Acapella Question

illmattic7196

hey all..

didin't know what section this should be in, but i was wondering if it's possible to find the tempo of an acapella without using the original song or instrumental..

thanks..

It's possible, but more difficult if you don't have the beat to count the bars. Unless it's a rap acapella, then it would be easier to count the bars. You might have to do some guess work and trial and error type stuff.

i can't post the link but google mixmeister for the site. BPM Analyzer is the name of this program that will do it for you. pretty accurate, but make sure to use it as a base of what the bpm is and mess around until you get it perfect. small size, so i highly reccomend it.

Big Bad Booty Daddy said:
i can't post the link but google mixmeister for the site. BPM Analyzer is the name of this program that will do it for you. pretty accurate, but make sure to use it as a base of what the bpm is and mess around until you get it perfect. small size, so i highly reccomend it.

+1 It is pretty good but not 100 percent accurate. Like Big Daddy said use it as a base and play with it until you get it.

He is saying he wants to determine the BPM of a pella mixmeister needs a beat fed into it to calculate the bpm a pella doesnt contain a beat.

I used it with pellas before and it was still pretty accurate. But not 100%. but it gives u a pretty good estimate.

Sorry about that then I stand to be corrected. I didnt know it could do that. You learn something new everyday..

Back