2 Chainz Type/Rick Ross "Triumph" Hardcore Hip Hop Beat F4F

Sounds good man. Pretty clean mix. Individual phrasing is good (everything works together nicely). The only thing I might suggest is cutting the duration down quite a bit. Unless you are going to pull off a Snarky Puppy type song with that classical (genre) type structure, songs that are this long are going to be lost on most people now a days. By no means delete this version. I recognize that all of these bridges or "switch ups" are methodically written (i.e. you didn't just loop the same shit over and over) but because the melody and chord voicing/progression remains constant it is a lot to get through without vocals on it. If you sell/license the beat though an artist may really dig the extended version. Either way very solid work. The only criticism you might find from others is that the sound lacks identity. If you wrote this completely on your own then I would say that you are excellent at capturing that trap/hip hop signature sound. And a lot of rappers will want something like this to rap over. But strictly as an instrumental, it does sound a lot like some loops that were thrown together. I'm not saying you did that, but it definitely has that vibe to it.

Back