Where Is Your Studio?

WHERE do you keep your studio?

• in your own house, in its own room?

Votes: 192 24.2%
  • in your own house, in your bedroom?

Votes: 154 19.4%
  • in your parent's house, in its own room?

Votes: 89 11.2%
  • in your parent's house, in your bedroom?

Votes: 255 32.2%
  • in an apartment/condo suite?

Votes: 102 12.9%

• Total voters
In my kitchen, sort of. I use our kitchentable as the mothership (thank's honey), but as that's where my children eats it's on a day to day basis. When I'm inspired I have a few hour's to complete :D

E; in my apartment. The woman who lives in the apartment above is to old to hear the sound (I bet she feels the bass though)

as well as a shout out to all the kids who, when younger, were told to stay out of dad's studio: now you know why!!!!!!!

My house, in it's own room, the 3rd floor. I used to work from a dedicated studio in the city centre, but rents kept going up and up, and a house move gave us more space, so I saved the rent and dropped that money of effectively treating the 3rd floor and kitting it out. So so so so so so so so worth the move. I have a 20 second walk from bed to work!

I use a special type of headphone (from a brand called 'Stax') which is an excellent monitoring device. As I create my music electronically, I get to put the studio in any place I want.:D

I bought it in Japan (Yodobashi store), where it is 50% cheaper than US/Europe. It is very neutral and distortion-free. I think it is a bargain relative to the equivalent studio monitor.

i got mine in my parents house in my bedroom for now. can't wait to have my own place to build a studio so i dont have to worry about being so loud lol

I got 2 rooms upstairs. One room with Ikea expedits filled with records and the other wich is my studio called "The Batcave".
It's sort of a hideout for me..........much like Batman.

Back